Terms and conditions
Julia Kemper Wines, S.A. is a company engaged in the farming, processing and marketing of agricultural products and related activities, as well as the production, storage, bottling, marketing and exportation of wines, olive oil, vinegar and spices. The purchase of products on the JKW online store is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale on the JKW online store may only be purchased by persons who are of legal age to do so in Portugal.
- Prices are indicated per 750 ml bottle, except where the description of the product indicates another capacity.
- The description, image and any other information of a product presented on the JKW online store may be changed without prior notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product delivered.
- Any price presented on the JKW online store can be changed without prior notice and are always subject to stock disruption. Nonetheless, JKW online store will maintain any orders confirmed by us.
- Under the Portuguese law, all prices shown in the JKW shop include VAT at the legal rate.
- In the event that JKW online store cannot deliver a customer’s order in whole or in part, the customer will be contacted in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to remedy the situation.
- The package with the products sent by JKW online store must be examined by the customer immediately upon receipt. In case of any imperfection or damage to the product, the customer must return it to the shipping company, justify the reason for the return and notify the JKW online store immediately.
- JKW assumes responsibility for defects of origin or raw material of the product purchased and if confirmed by JKW’s specialized team, the product will be exchanged or refunded with no costs to the client.
- JKW shall not be liable for any deficiencies arising out of misuse, negligence, improper storage conditions or force majeure.
- JKW recognizes to all clients the right of free resolution of the contracts that they celebrate, under the terms and with the effects foreseen in DL 24/2014 as amended by Law 47/2014, namely the right to exercise within 14 days, through the sending of an unequivocal declaration to that effect by the consumer to JKW or through the form available on this website and by simultaneously returning the product purchased.
- The declaration referred to in the previous number must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of JKW, as follows:
Julia Kemper Wines, S.A.
Quinta do Cruzeiro – Oliveira
- All products purchased on the JKW store site can be exchanged with valid justification and within 14 days.
- The JKW store only assumes costs of return shipping if it is verified that the product sent is not in compliance with the request; in any other type of situation the customer will be reimbursed only of the relevant value of the returned product.
- The delivery of orders is made by a carrier contracted by JKW, which usually is one of the following companies: Via Directa, UPS or FEDEX.
- Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, it is hereby declared that the available ADR entity is the Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center of Lisbon, with the following contacts:
Address: Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 – 2º, 1100 – 207 Lisboa
Telephone: 218 80 70 30
Phone number of the Consumer Directorate General: 213 564 600